When writing our Mother's Day menu I started to note down all the little food items that Mum's enjoy so as you can imagine, I soon had quite a little list.- custard creams, gin and tonic, prosecco, chocolate, honeycomb and so on.
Then it was just down to working those ingredients into a menu with which I had tremendous pleasure!!
So this year we have collaborated with another local, independent Stalbridge business - 'Williams Florist and Nursery' and included in the price is a little seasonal potted plant that will be all gift wrapped and pretty to give along with your afternoon tea.
- Mini Bridge rolls and bread from Taylors Bakery of Bruton
- West country beef from J Mato and Sons butchers of Blandford
- Free range eggs from Thornhill Farm- next door to our cafe
- Creme fraiche, clotted cream, cream cheese, buttermilk, from Blackmore Vale Dairy, Shaftesbury
- Dorset Watercress- Dorchester
- Our strawberry jam made using New Forest Strawberries
- Somerset brie- made at Cricket St Thomas
- Herbs and sundries supplied by The Fine Food Company, Wincanton
- Fresh fruit and vegetables by Country Fare of Bournemouth
- Boxes supplied by Abpac of Wincanton
- Message cards made by Caroline and David Pass photography
- Graphics by Fieldhouse Web Design in Stalbridge
We have some great message tags too (locally made for us of course) so we can happily write your personal message for you if you are wanting us to deliver or you can take a card wen you collect and write your own message?
Delivery is free into Stalbridge, Marnhull and Sturminster Newton and will take place on Saturday, 13th March.